Achetez 100 € et recevrez en cadeau spécial
Designed in 1928 by Marianne Brandt, the only woman to have worked in the Bauhaus Metallwerkstatt, this is a wonderful example of an archetype in the search for simplicity in the industrial process of spinning and pressing metals.
German (1893-1983). She studied painting and sculpture in Weimar and was the only woman who took part in the Metallwerkstatt of the Bauhaus. Her objects are a splendid example of her research to simplify the industrial processes of spinning and printing.