Livraison gratuite supérieures à € 89
Designed in 1928 by Marianne Brandt, the only woman to have worked at the Bauhaus Metallwerkstatt, together with Helmut Schulze.
German (1893-1983). She studied painting and sculpture in Weimar and was the only woman who took part in the Metallwerkstatt of the Bauhaus. Her objects are a splendid example of her research to simplify the industrial processes of spinning and printing.