Log in, insert the code FS75 and get the free standard shipping on orders over 715NKR
Designed in 1928 by Marianne Brandt, the only woman to have worked at the Bauhaus Metallwerkstatt, together with Helmut Schulze.
German (1893-1983). She studied painting and sculpture in Weimar and was the only woman who took part in the Metallwerkstatt of the Bauhaus. Her objects are a splendid example of her research to simplify the industrial processes of spinning and printing.
He was born in Aken in 1903 and studied to become a mechanic. In 1926 he entered the Bauhaus Metallwerkstatt as a Lazlò Moholy-Nagy's student.It was here that he met M. Brandt with whom he collaborated to create vases, lamps and items in printed steel.