Free standard shipping on all orders over € 150
Designed by Ettore Sottsass, it was a 1998 addition to the Oil cruet and cruet service dated 1978.
Born in Innsbruck in 1917, he is known the world over as one of the initiators of the revolution in architecture and design which led away from the rigid functionalism of the years prior to and following the Second World War. A great and influential Maestro of Italian design, the energy of his language and the vitality of his colour and line contrast sharply with any intellectualism and rigidity. He dies in December 2007.